PURCHASE COMMUNITY BONDS
Thank you for considering an investment in Olan Trust.
This is an opportunity to make both a lucrative investment as well as provide a valuable contribution to community assets.
By clicking Invest below and making a payment, and purchasing one or more Community Bonds from Olan Trust, you agree that:
- That Bonds will be issued physically and digitally by Olan Trust and emailed and posted to you within 2 day or purchase.
- Repayment of the bond plus interest may take place any time after 6 months from the date of purchase when requested by the purchaser, and one month's notice is required by email or post (if repayment is required more urgently that is possible, but only 5% interest will be paid). Bonds may also be repaid by the Trust upon giving the purchaser one month's notice (this date shall be at least 6 months after the date of sale).
- Interest shall be paid upon withdrawal.
- Interest shall be accrued at a fixed amount of 15% of the Bond value, plus an additional 5% of the accrued value for each year after the first 6 months (applied on the anniversary of purchase).
- Bonds are not transferable other than by inheritance.
- That these bonds are corporately guaranteed by, and redeemable against, Olan Trust, Company 08347899 of Crofton Park Library, 375 Brockley Road, London SE4 2AG, and personally guaranteed by Executive Officer, Störm Poorun.
- All Bond-holders shall be invited to opening events and a special launch dinner upon project completion.
IF YOU PREFER TO ENQUIRE
If you prefer, you may donate any amount here: