Renovation work has taken place over the last few months for the Trust's new headquarters in Southeast London. The Trust has been restoring The Library at Crofton Park. The library was commissioned by the philanthropist & industrialist Andrew Carnegie in around 1900.
Works have included asbestos removal, re-wiring and re-plumbing the building, and restoring parts of the roof. Members will be invited to opening event in late Autumn.